Published at Friday, 14 September 2018. Kitchen. By Joan Marshall.
A cheaper choice for homeowners who want granite, or those you want the price savings of mounting granite themselves, is modular granite. Modular granite occupies a specific niche midway in between solid pieces and granite floor tiles. Modular granite could be called large tiles assembled to create a countertop. Although still crucial, modular items are lighter compared to pieces, making them a decent alternative for DIYers.
- Feasible to set up by a property owner. The hardest component is hefting the pieces around.
- Economical by granite countertop requirements.
- These countertops will certainly still have some joints as well as will certainly not look like solid slabs.
- Modular pieces are substantially thinner than strong slabs, and they can be cracked or damaged.
- Like solid granite, duration securing is required to shield against stains.
While modular granite does supply DIYers a possibility to install granite countertops, they are rather substandard in appearance and also efficiency to solid slabs. Additionally, DIY setup is tougher compared to it first shows up.
Any content, trademark’s, or other material that might be found on the CgNATURE website that is not CgNATURE’s property remains the copyright of its respective owner/s. In no way does CgNATURE claim ownership or responsibility for such items, and you should seek legal consent for any use of such materials from its owner.
Copyright © 2018 CgNATURE. All Rights Reserved.